Director of Accounting
Passion for driving strategic and operational improvements
High growth, luxury retail company - be a part of something game changing!
About Our Client
This growing ecommerce company in hypo-growth stage is all about culture and growth, they provide their employees with great benefits, salary, breakfasts and the opportunity to learn and grow. This position will be a commercial partner to senior leadership and will play a pivotal role in the growth of the company
- 7+ years of relevant experience in both public and private accounting: Big Four accounting firm experience preferred, CPA is a plus.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Accounting/Finance.
- Accounting experience in a e-commerce or Consumer Goods company
- Cultural fit is critical. Key attributes include a low-ego, entrepreneurial, innovative culture. An underlying attitude that if you put people first, everyone wins; and a passion and desire to support the creation of better communities and cities.
The Successful Applicant
- Direct and supervise accounting staff to ensure adherence to GAAP, internal controls, and company policies and procedures.
- Prepare departmental budgets with input from department managers
- Prepare and/or direct the preparation of monthly financial reports and statistical data Perform financial analysis on budget versus actual.
- Communicate with management with regard to any projected problem areas or opportunities for cost savings
- Direct and supervise analysis of job cost, commitments, and allocations of the common cost pool.
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary
- Team Social events eg. Happy Hour and Quarterly Bashes
- Beautiful office with all new modern spaces
- 4 weeks PTO
- Summer Fridays
- Opportunity to take on growing levels of responsibility and make a real impact