- Focus 80% on sourcing new investments opportunities and executing Acquisitions
- Manage the existing team and growth across the acquisition and development
About Our Client
My client is an established luxury single home and Multifamily real estate developer with presence in various locations across the US.
The Director of Acquisitions will play a key part in the firm's overall success and have the following responsibilities:
- Establish, oversee and organize all land investment opportunities across the region (urban and suburban)
- Support all entitlements and design processes as well as overseeing cost structures for land pricings
- Develop, manage and cultivate relationships with team members, internal and external business partners, specifically brokers, developers, architects, project engineers, Interior designers, and municipal employees.
- Collaborate and work closely with the development and construction team members to create appropriate cost structures, project schedules and competitive project analysis.
- Oversee the production of and present to senior executives proformas and other financial models for the evaluation of new multifamily acquisitions.
- Participate in and monitor all negotiation of all terms of sale for new land acquisitions (including P&S agreements).
- Assist in gathering due diligence reports and materials for development opportunities while ensuring all original proforma assumptions are valid and justified.
- Oversee all development operations and drive design and entitlement activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A ideal candidate for this the Director will have:
- Bachelor degree in Real Estate, Construction or related field
- 7+ years experience in real estate development of multifamily projects
- Exposure ground-up development projects with 250+ units
- Established track record in managing and growing teams across multiple states
- Proficient in entitlements, permitting, conception to completion processes
- Ability to visit sites and independently running processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
In return a successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive base salary $200-275k
- Bonus eligibility
- Share equity program (eligible for after two years)
- Benefit package including 401k
- Flexible and hybrid working environment