- Newly created Director role to help company expand.
- Firm in full growth mode.
About Our Client
Our client is a multifamily real estate investment, development, and management company, witha great reputation amongst the industry.
Company is comprised of a team of almost 2,000 people across the US and world, having regional offices across US, Shanghai, China and London, UK.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Analyze select real estate markets and market niches to delineate investment themes and targets.
- Identify, underwrite, negotiate and perform due diligence on new investments.
- Communicate and negotiate with partners, brokers and sellers of property.
- Develop and originate optimal capital structure for investments.
- Oversee analytical functions to value real estate using Excel and other financial tools.
- Prepare and present Investment Committee recommendations.
- Monitor and communicate with the capital markets regarding equity capital, fund investment/formation, debt markets and deal structures.
- Manage team of 10 Investment Associates & Analysts providing guidance and mentorship as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred along with 7+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Other qualities we are targeting:
- Established network of brokers and lenders in the central Texas/Austin market, prefer exposure to urban and high density multifamily exposure.
- Prior experience doing real estate market research and building an acquisitions strategy (must go beyond basic deal support)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to defend your position
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Works well as part of a team and with a diverse group of personalities
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Full benefits package