- $175,000 - $200,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Successful, established Owner/Development Firm!
About Our Client
This Established Owner/Developer are looking for their Director of Acquisitions & Development to lead acquisitions, sourcing, site selection and the development deal process.
- Strategically putting deals together and handling the negotiations
- Overseeing all acquisitions
- Sourcing & site selection
- Managing multiple development projects at the same time
- Leading the entitlements process
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10+ years development experience
- A degree in Real Estate, Finance or similar
- A proven background in putting development deals together
- Experience with acquisitions, sourcing and site selection
- The ability to work on multiple deals at once
What's on Offer
This is the chance to become Director of Acquisitions for a very successful Owner/Developer; you will bring your own ideas/vision and see them/it implemented in a highly collaborative working environment.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)