- Growing Master Data Team
- Seeking Director of Applications to focus on ERP systems/ system implementation
About Our Client
Our client is an operator of gasoline stations in Ireland, the UK, and the United States. It also operates convenience stores in conjunction with these stations and has food partnerships with Subway, Burger King, Lavazza, etc.
- Lead and Manage the company's core US Systems implementation and transformation.
- Develop and sell the strategy for the Core Systems transformation based on solid business case developed with various business stakeholders
- Lead and develop technical capabilities in the field of Data, Analytics and Integration.
- Help work with Group IT to Develop Technology strategy in innovative new fields like API based Integration, Unstructured Data Lake, etc.
- Work with a variety of suppliers to deliver the portfolio of work and ensure delivery is to time, budget and quality from all parties.
- Build a team required to deliver the capabilities for the future and understand where to invest and develop.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience in the application build and delivery space.
- Experience implementing core systems supporting back office functions for Finance, HR and Commercial with key system knowledge of Payroll, ERP.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as SAP, Power BI, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with data mining, data migrations, visualization.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and discretionary bonus.
- Medical benefits.
- Hybrid work structure.
- 401K Match.
- 15 days PTO, Sick time, 7 Paid holidays.