- Innovative artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies
- Remote role, with large Eastern US - a critical hire for the team
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmatech company developing artificial intelligence (AI) platforms for drug discovery and development. Customers include biotech/pharma companies, universities, and life sciences investment firms.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Business Development Deals: scouting, due diligence, negotiation, execution, Alliance Management
- Analytics: market, business, and technical insights
- Partnerships: assist with M&A, strategic partnerships
The Successful Applicant
- Education: MS or further. MBA, PhD preferred.
- Industry Experience: 10-15 years in Biotech/Pharma
- Role Experience: Successful track record in Business Development
- Skills: Out-licensing, financial modeling, portfolio strategy, drug discovery and development, artificial intelligence, machine learning
- Travel: Up to 40%, communication with global teams across time zones
What's on Offer
- Base salary: $150k - $220k (dependent on experience)
- Variable: 25% performance bonus, Additional milestone incentives based on business development targets
- Benefits: Competitive
- Location: Remote, Eastern US territory