- Global leader in drug R&D rapidly growing through expansion and investment
- Fully remote position with ownership over East Coast NA region
About Our Client
This client a global leader in drug discovery and development services and is rapidly growing through expansion and investment. They have established a broad spectrum of research, development and manufacturing service capabilities throughout the entire drug discovery, preclinical and clinical development process across multiple therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, biologics and CGT products.
- Identify and qualify customers in assigned territory to meet and exceed sales targets by building relationships with key decision makers, including senior management
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the capabilities and services of the Company and target customers that have potential for our services
- Maintain ongoing contacts with prospective and current customers to increase business growth, and provide accurate and detailed activity, sales and account plans to be reported to management on a regular basis (SFDC management)
- Ability to identify and execute on cross-selling opportunities across multiple Company sites
- Conducts and reports industry related market research, to identify potential new customers and industry trends
- Ability to constructively communicate customer feedback to internal teams to continue service improvement and optimization processes
- Participate in industry trade shows and related promotional effort
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Biochemistry or similar)
- 5 years experience in Business Development in Biologics
- 3+ years experience with CRO/CDMO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in the drug discovery/development and manufacturing market (large molecules, biologics) with understanding of the served and total markets available
- Experienced acting as a liaison for the customer with internal teams and moderate communication as needed
- Partners with internal Operational and Manufacturing leads to implement client-specific programs
- Strong skills in communication and relationship building
- Experience and comfort working with multiple cultures and ethnicities
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Remote role. Full time remote role currently with occasional travel to customers when needed.
- Ownership of US territory.
- Growth opportunity with ability to hire/build team under this person.
- Excellent benefits package.
- First US hire for Biologics group, with expectation to expand.