- Outstanding team culture
- Fully REMOTE work
About Our Client
This client is a creative agency focused on uplifting the next generation of entrepreneurs, leaders, and voices through their work.
- Lead end-to-end new business strategy, from prospecting through execution, as well as taking ownership of short- and long-term revenue plans.
- Manage RFI/RFP process, working in close partnership with strategy and creative to build and present compelling, thoughtful proposals
- Be the first point of contact as a strategic partner for clients, leveraging a deep understanding of our capabilities and success stories, brainstorming ideas on how we can provide solutions to their business goals through our ecosystem.
- Build thoughtful, unique partner outreach, including presentations and other marketing collateral that establishes our value to prospective partners.
- Collaborate with leadership on building innovative strategies and capabilities to maximize revenue opportunities and impact hiring plans.
- Build your team as we hit growth goals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of new business development at a creative / digital agency. Experience with talent and social is strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of multi-channel marketing (especially talent and social); hybrid background of sales and marketing is a plus
- Excited by developing innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Passionate about our mission
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary - Medical/Dental/Vision - 401k - Flexible PTO - Fully Remote Work - Learning Stipend