- Strong base salary + benefits + 401K + Car allowance
- Terrific Benefits + Car Allowance + 401K + Laptop Provided
About Our Client
Our client is a hundred year old Architecture, Engineering, and Construction firm. They are a global company, but their headquarters is located here in Chicago. Our client is a full service agency with the designing, development, and construction all done in house. Additionally our client is proud to be 100% employee owned. All employees have profit sharing options alongside other strong benefits.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee the successful management of all construction projects.
- Maintains active and constant communications with clients to ensure complete satisfaction is delivered in terms of quality, schedule, and cost.
- Monitors and provides direction to all project teams. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
- Monitor project costs and schedule.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships in order to direct and mentor Construction Project Managers to effectively lead a diverse team of architects, engineers and managers in a highly integrated project environment.
- Drives quality assurance and continual process improvement into all activities and deliverable.
- Ensures efficient coordination of engineering and project requirements. Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
- Reviews all reporting systems and procedures and prepares reports to clients and senior management defining progress and cost.
- Conduct job site inspections and periodic project progress meetings.
- Client advocacy, marketing and business development.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management;
- 10+ years of successful construction project management experience on diverse projects. 5+ years of responsible managerial experience. Experience on multiple successful Design/Build projects;
- Strong knowledge of construction engineering principals: materials, methods, sequencing, scheduling, and estimating;
- Strong knowledge of construction industry including laws, contracts, accounting and business;
- Understanding of insurance and related issues including liability aspects and claims avoidance;
- Ability to interpret construction documents;
- Strong knowledge of field construction: systems, practices, safety and procedures;
- Knowledge of PROLOG, Navisworks, Modelogix and BIM systems helpful;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $160K dependent on experience
- Yearly bonuses and raises
- Performance reviews
- Free Healthcare for the individual
- Excellent career growth opportunities - add value immediately!
- Direct communication with the President/ Group Leaders
- Great benefits package with truck allowance, cell phone allowance
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company with a ton of repeat business
- Work/life balance with flexible hours and autonomy
- Tuition reimbursement for certain classes at local and online classes
- Up to 20 PTO days for certain individuals
- Summer Friday's