- National Homebuilder with healthy pipeline
- Competitive salary and career progression
About Our Client
A national residential homebuilder in focused on Production and Semi-Custom Homes looking for a Director to lead and grow their Austin Construction team.
- Works closely with team members in all aspects of the construction process
- Planning and time management to ensure projects are completed within set time frames
- Attend and arrange meetings and ensure all stakeholders are aware of projects progress
- Work with engineers, architects, construction managers ans superintendents.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of relevant experience in single family work.
- Good communication, organizational and time management software.
- Applicants must demonstrate abilities in reading, understanding and interpreting plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Premium PPO health care coverage (100% premium covered for the employee)
- Dental, vision, life insurance
- Company technology (cell phone and computer)
- Gas card and vehicle allowance
- Bonus package