Director - Credit Risk Analytics
USD190,000 - USD200,000
Top Tier Financial Services firm
Exposure to Senior Management
About Our Client
My client is a top tier Financial Services firm that offers comprehensive serivices globally.
- Evaluate the depth and accuracy of the units' credit analysis, adherence with the bank's policies and procedures
- Produce credit analyses which summarize key credit and structural elements of various transactions
- Provide guidance to other senior team members and perform certain portfolio management functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and solid working knowledge of commonly used computer applications such as Word and Excel (Spreadsheets, word processing, internet, etc.)
- Experience in a major US, foreign or regional bank or credit rating agency.
- Strong understanding of credit fundamentals of diversified industries and business transactions
- Strong understanding of Credit Review function
- MBA or CFA degree is preferred
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary with benefits.