Director of Customer Service & Supply Chain
Market leading aerospace organization
Opportunity to join excellent leadership team
About Our Client
Reputible aerospace manaufacting organization and local employer of choice.
You will lead all "inward" sales and customer requirement initiatives, with a focus on customer service order management including but not limited to managing expedites, and overseeing customer communication. Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead Sales & Customer Service Team by building strong processes and developing a high performance culture within the team.
- Coach and mentor the team that oversees all customer accounts.
- Cultivate key customer accounts and develop relationships with important contacts within all levels of the supply chain.
- Drive the use of our ERP system to manage customer relationships, order flow, sales forecasting, analysis, and budgets.
- Develop pricing strategy, negotiate orders, and Long Term Agreements and Long Term Contracts.
- Develop new business from current customers.
- Generate leads, secure Requests for Quote (RFQ's), and develop business with new customers.
- Participate on our Senior Leadership Team by representing our customers and spearheading the sales growth plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- 10+ years' experience in customer service and inside sales with several years of management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to grow both internal and external relationships.
- Established contacts and experience working with large aerospace customers.
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills.
- Strong technology skills including the use of ERP and CRM and Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of aerospace manufacturing processes and products, and the materials and special processes inherent in their production.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally (up to 10% of time)
- Lean Six Sigma certification is desirable
What's on Offer
Competive compensation package