Director of Demand Generation
About Our Client
This software is designed to help companies sell more tickets through increasing word-of-mouth, building your audience & unlocking customer insights. You will be working with some of the best event companies in the business in an incredibly smart and ambitious environment. This is a great opportunity to get involved with an exciting start up and take control of the marketing function.
What Will You Do?
* Be responsible for leading our demand generation efforts, both at a strategic level and at an executional level
* You will own key metrics for marketing and be responsible for meeting a monthly revenue quota, as well as a monthly commit for New Opportunities & New Leads.
* Be responsible for demand generation, through content marketing, paid advertising, email marketing and SEO
* Responsible for the creation and distribution of content across multiple channels and mediums, this includes articles infographics, whitepapers, videos and podcasts, across channels including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, press & email marketing.
* Focus on the acquisition of new customers, as well as ensuring that prospects are carried through the funnel with nurturing efforts through content
* Market to our existing customers to drive awareness of new products and capabilities, as well as to increase product usage & drive retention
* Manage design and delivery of marketing materials (web, sales decks, etc), you will write the copy & manage designers
* Bing to life our customer stories by creating case studies, both written and video. You'll be responsible for interviewing customers, writing case studies and engaging video contractors to create video content
* Writing scripts for explainer videos and other product videos, and managing video contractors, illustrators and designers
* Create materials for our sales team. 1st call decks, demo sequence, competitor tear sheets, objection handling, build the winning sales playbook.
* Responsible for ad spend and results; create processes for weekly and monthly reporting on results
* Build processes that can be handed off as the team grows
The Successful Applicant
* Desire to smash quotas and goals, and continually raise the bar for your performance
* You need to come up with the strategy, but also be able to execute the strategy
* Able to write concise, crisp & human copy - that sells!
* Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot)
* Have the skill sets to be able to create content (and outsource gaps where required)
* Previous experience in SaaS is highly desirable
What's on Offer