Director of Demand Planning
Cult favorite indie brand committed to a naturally sourced skincare.
Role will lead global demand planning strategy and build out team.
About Our Client
This beauty disruptor has risen to cult favorite status after only a few years due to its commitment to clean beauty and natural sourcing. The products are globally distributed across several channels with more avenues to come.
This is an opportunity to join a rising brand that is constantly featured as fan favorite by both top influencers and beauty publications alike!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for the global demand plans for all product categories are aligned to global financial targets, product benchmarks, and historical trends.
- Own forecast by sku performance to optimize inventory levels
- Manage stock/ safety stock/ excess inventory levels for all warehouses
- Responsible for supplier relationships, placing purchase orders, managing deliverable and receipt of goods.
- Align financial objectives across organization and senior management
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years minimum of experience in Demand Planning at a SKU level
- Cosmetics/ Beauty/ Fragrance Industry background
- Experience working with multiple channels:QVC, Wholesale, E-Comm
- An advanced user of Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Remote Work Flexibility