Director of Digital Strategy
Well known Non Profit organisation based in Manhattan
Looking for a Director of Digital Strategy to join the team
About Our Client
A well known Non Profit organization.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The role will involve:
- Serve as the architect of the organization's digital strategies to boost the public education and awareness of our cases, clients, campaigns.
- Identify digital opportunities and map out the inputs needed to develop an effective digital strategy and tactics.
- Perform research, analyze data, and develop key insights and action plans based on campaign results and social media analytics.
- Work across departments to support other digital-related work, including Development's email and digital advertising programs.
- Provide consultation and oversight to other social handles not managed by the Communications Department.
- Work with all members of the Digital Division, assisting in developing work plans for each member and assessing their performance on a regular basis.
- Drive the adoption of processes and standards, supporting digital best practices and key digital metrics.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- 5-7 years experience
- Relevant degree
- A passion for the Non Profit industry
- Great communication skills
What's on Offer
A competitive rate