Director of Ecommerce
Opportunity to be an ecommerce leader
Expand your skill set in a collaborative work environment
About Our Client
My client is a leader in acessories for automotives and have been established for 50 years. Their office is in Gardena and they're looking for a dynamic Director of Ecommerce to lead the website, global ecommerce, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Task would include managing the e-commerce store, and creating strategies for driving and increasing traffic, maximising direct to consumer sales and conversions, direct to consumer brand presence and communications.
- Website content management including blog content/stories/interviews.
- E-Newsletter campaign management to help drive brand and product stories.
- Designing and packaging of and execution of marketing assets across all online platforms and sales channels, plus management of social media channels, product imagery and banners.
- Managing digital advertising including Google Analytics, adwords, retargeting, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other media partners.
- Working on content creation with the video, creative, product, brand and sales team members.
- Creating and delivering reports in all areas for directors, along with strategies to help improve and grow.
The Successful Applicant
● 5+ years experience in a similar role (managerial preferred) with proven track record of achieving/exceeding set KPI's and deliverables. ● Product and project management experience
● Strong grasp and understanding of Magento 1 and 2
● Software development background a plus
● Project/Product management experience specifically with SCRUM and AGILE methodologies required
● Entrepreneurial mindset
● Hands-on experience with implementing Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, Enhanced eCommerce, Google Tag Manager, Funnels, and AB testing
● Strong experience with PIM management and Channel Management
● Strong experience with Digital Asset Management
● Ability Ability to lead a Growth team and setup experiments
● Aesthetic/Visually inclined, UI/UX familiar
● Strong understanding of sales/marketing funnels with the ability toselect and implement high leverage technologiesAbility to setup an asset acquisition process
● Sitemap, wireframing, and UI/UX skills
● Has managed 500k-1MM dollar advertising and marketing budgets
● Email marketing experience ( Drip campaign, etc)
● Proven Track record of growing a hardline eCommerce business by 10x or more
● Eager to learn new things and think outside the box
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Opportunity to own the Ecommerce channels
- Collaborative work environment