- A perfect opportunity for an engineering leader to build out exciting technology
- This is the perfect time to join this growing, tight-knit, global company.
About Our Client
My client has been a leader in their niche industry for over 80 years. They are a tight-knit company that is continuing to grow as their success flourishes and their products expand worldwide. Their prestige and recognition spans across a wide array of applications including storage tanks, train cars, road tankers and aviation.
In addition to managing the engineering team and overseeing all phases of the product lifecycle, the Director of Engineering will be responsible for:
- Managing resources to develop new products and sustain legacy products in a cost-effective way in accordance to requirements indicated by management and sales.
- You will work cross functionally, collaborating with Technical Programs and Marketing in order to convert market specifications to product design specifications.
- You will be responsible for working closely with Regulatory Approval Agencies in the Product Design Phase.
- Contributing as a hands on leader in all phases of product design and development.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (required), Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred)
- A minimum of 7-10 years of engineering management experience
- Electrical/embedded software experience (required)
- Industry experience to include chemistry, hazardous materials, oil & gas (preferred)
- Experience with liquid systems, controls, sensors, etc.
- Project management experience (required)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- 401K plan with company match
- High visibility role reporting directly into the CEO
- Leadership role with oversight of a small engineering team
- Convenient location just north of Boston