- Do you enjoy managing a team while also contributing hands-on work?
- Join a company that is the leader in the niche hazardous materials field.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the manufacturing, engineering and sales of safety control systems used for the storage and transfer of petroleum products. They have excelled in their niche field and are recognized globally for their state of the art engineering practices.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Interface with manufacturing, applications engineering, and technical service to troubleshoot product issues
- Manage resources to ensure cost effectiveness to adhere with management and sales standards
- Contribute hands-on technical skills throughout all phases of new product design and development
- Communicate effectively and comfortably with engineering staff while maintaining efficiency
- Ensure all protocol surrounding hazardous materials is adhered to
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (essential)
- A minimum of 7-10 years of engineering management experience
- Project management experience (essential)
- Industry experience to include chemistry, hazardous materials, oil & gas (essential)
- Experience with liquid systems, controls, sensors, etc.
If you think you are a good fit for this role, hit apply and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- 401K plan with company match
- High visibility role reporting directly into the CEO