- Be a change agent- drive process improvements!
- Highly acquisitive, fast growing company with advancement opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a PE backed, highly acquisitive service company with more than 90 years in their field. This client began as a family-owned business and has grown into a multi-million dollar organization. This exponential growth is expected to continue throughout 2022 due to organic growth and more acquisitions!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare, review and lead the financial consolidation of the Company's financial statements
- Manage or perform various month-end close duties including the review of business unit financial statements and various consolidation checks
- Manage corporate general ledger, prepare/review journal entries and prepare/review account reconciliations
- Identify areas of improvements, implement new internal controls or procedures accordingly to drive efficiency
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external constituencies
- Act as a key liaison with the various BU in the areas of technical accounting, internal controls, consolidation, accounting process or other finance and accounting topics
- Review, document, implement and communicate the enforcement of correct and appropriate accounting policies and procedures in accordance with GAAP
- Provide technical US GAAP technical assistance to business units and provide research and recommendations to the Corporate Controller on accounting matters and where necessary prepare or assist with accounting position papers
- Provide guidance, training and support for the site's accounting personnel to ensure that reporting and compliance objectives are achieved while supporting talent development initiatives and performance
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
- CPA License
- An MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 8 + years of accounting experience
- Experience working in a PE owned company preferred
- Technical knowledge of US GAAP required
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of percentage of completion accounting desired
- Systems savvy with implementation experience and proficiency preferred
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Top tier benefits
- 401k match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Ample career progression
- Opportunity to put your stamp on the role
Apply now for immediate consideration!