- Sell Structured Financing, Bond Lending, Interest Rates, & FX products
- Maintain daily interaction with clients regarding Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a large, international bank.
- Sell Vanilla or Structured Financing and Bond Lending products
- Offer Interest Rate and F/X derivative products
- Interact with clients regarding Portfolio and Portfolio Allocation
- Suggest tactical and strategic movements
- Create customized Emerging Market Structured transactions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Economics
- MBA a plus
- Understanding of Accounting, Investments and the Financial Markets
- Series 79 and 63 Licenses
- Experience in an Emerging Markets Fixed Income desk position
- Proven experience and track record in the Debt Capital Markets global environment
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.