Director of Global Manufacturing
Global Exposure to the Role
Managing the North America Operations
About Our Client
Resourceful, reliable and responsible partner that transforms the byproducts of other industries into usable, high-value products
* Develop and implement operating discipline to improve overall productivity, reliability, and product quality
* Develop and maintain a model that identifies the unit operations of equipment and processes and opportunities for improvement
* Evaluate and quantify how impact of projects such as equipment reconfigurations, design changes, equipment quality and others will affect the ability to meet customer needs
* Assess effectiveness of individual aspects of the preventive and predictive (PPM) program by showing quantitatively the impact of failures and PPM
* Analyze asset utilization and cost data to develop and prioritize a list of reliability opportunities
* Evaluate and validate the impact of corrective actions that affect availability, reliability and leverage solutions across a business or site, if appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or related science degree is required.
- Master's degree is preferred with at least 10 years of professional experience as a project manager or project engineer (maintenance area) in the chemical industry.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of safety, health and environmental regulations with experience in IT-systems and strong SAP PM/MM proficiency.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Bonus and 401K benefits