- Fast Growing Company
- Strong Leadership Position
About Our Client
This brand is dedicated to creating cleaner products that merge modern science with natural medicine to prove that clean medicine can actually work. They source the highest-quality and have a genuine belief that their products empower you to take your health into your own hands.
- Own holistic e-Commerce channel from overall revenue targets to paid performance, retention and site operations.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy with monthly/quarterly optimizations
- Own all aspects of performance marketing; develop strategies and tactics to drive awareness, traffic, and sales; acquiring qualified new customers and building a healthy repeat business with strong LTV
- Manage customer acquisition channels including but not limited to search, paid social, display, podcast and paid influencers. Work alongside our external partners to ideate, test, and execute campaigns across various platforms
- Lead retention efforts including email, SMS, subscription and loyalty programs.
- Responsible for maintaining the digital marketing calendar, create campaigns to deliver strategic plans, business objectives, and improve KPIs.
- Responsible for achieving key performance indicators to ensure the online business meets revenue goals and report on updates to upper management.
- Manage all outside web development partners: manage budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance, manage timelines and prioritization.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years' experience within the digital commerce or retail industry.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in business
- Business problem-solving & collaboration
- Communication and presentation skills
- Overall planning and organizing competency
- Data driven and consumer obsessed.
- A deep attention to detail and dedication to accuracy and precision.
- An ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Highly collaborative, analytical and solutions oriented
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Excel and other analytical tools required
What's on Offer
- This is a full-time remote position
- Health benefits provided
- Unlimited PTO