Director of Infrastructure & Data Security
Play a pivotal role at a growing global beauty company!
Manage daily execution of all global infrastructure operations!
About Our Client
Global CPG beauty brand
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Design and implement short/long-term plans to ensure technology and infrastructure and data security meet business standards
- Develop and oversee policies, procedures, and training plans for Office 365 and data security administration. Manage internal technology and third party providers
- Manage asset management and procurement
- Manage all in-house hardware/software across network
- Perform cost-benefit and ROI analyses for systems to help make critical business decisions
- Ensure effectiveness of network hardware (routers, switches, firewalls, etc)
- Manage operational costs
- Oversee administration of company user accounts, permissions, and rights
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of experience managing/configuring enterprise-wide MS 0365 LANS, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, and Data Security
- 2+ years of experience managing infrastructure team and relevant vendors/partners
- Knowledge of current digital/computer technology, data security, and network protocols including Active Directory, Firewalls Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, etc
What's on Offer
Full-time role with benefits