- Growing IT Infrastructure Team
- Seeking Director
About Our Client
Our client is a confidential educational system. They have a network of 46 K-12 charter schools in New York.
- Work across the enterprise to identify opportunities to use technology to enhance organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective IT and communication technologies.
- Lead a team of 10 technology professionals in the Infrastructure service department, supplemented by an extended team of contractors.
- Identify and manage key technology vendors and services providers relationships
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Work closely with Leader, Security and Compliance to ensure robust security design and operations practices.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, information systems), master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience managing a team.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
- Strong leadership and talent development skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong security operations experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical benefits.
- Hybrid work structure.
- Generous PTO.