Director of Infrastructure
Join a Growing Team!
Manage Global Technology Infrastructure
About Our Client
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plan and develop new and existing enterprise systems for hardware/software
- Improve, Implement and maintain policies for Office 365
- Manage team and third party vendors
- Organize and manage all in-house hardware and software in-network
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years working and configuring enterprise wide MS Office 365 (LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, Data Security) etc.
- 3 years min. of managing a technology/infrastructure team
- Knowledge of current technologies and digital processes and data security
- Experience with trouble shooting
- Knowledge of service and application delivery
- Strong leader and good communicator
What's on Offer
Full time Senior opportunity with benefits
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship