Director of Interior Projects
Opportunity to join a growing real estate developer
Leading and building an entire division for the company
About Our Client
My client is one of the top real estate developers in the Midwest with a heavy focus on mid to high rise multifamily projects. They are looking to build out an entire interiors division expanding their portfolio of projects. They utilize an adaptive approach while ensuring their developments are creating neighborhoods for people to call home. The company culture here is one that is unmatched. They have created a lively work environment that flows with passion for their projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of multiple projects from start to finish.
- Reviews and responsible for accuracy of entire subcontractors and suppliers pay requests; oversee the approval process.
- Effectively coordinate and work with external vendors, property management company & asset managers to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Inspect or review renovation projects to monitor compliance with contract documents, building and safety codes, environmental or other regulations.
- Work with Executive Management to determine company needs and to define a strategic plan for growth
- Ensure accuracy of construction status reporting
- Provide evaluation of sub-contractor performance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field
- Strong experience working on commercial interior projects or build outs
- 7+ years of multifamily real estate development
- VP, Director, or Sr. Project Manager level experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Salary range from 135K+ based on experience
- Plus profit for each project won and business brought in
- High bonus potential
- 401K and exceptional benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunity to join a growing real estate developer