- Trusted adviser to providers in the early education
- $5B of transactions across media, healthcare, education, real estate
About Our Client
Our client is a middle market investment bank that is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Target new business opportunities by focusing on client origination and executing a go to market strategy
- Manage the execution of sell-side and buy-side transactions
- Lead a deal team and manage the workflow across crossfunctional parties
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the IB staff
- Serve as lead role in providing financial, business and market analysis with a special emphasis on reformatting financial statements and benchmarking key performance metrics
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of five years of investment banking experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including experience in valuation, financial modeling and analysis
- Financial modeling skills and business strategy execution skills are a must
- Significant transaction experience and accounting knowledge
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
What's on Offer
- Commission Based
- Health Benefits
- Potential Grant Participation