Director of Manufacturing
Rapidly growing company looking for well-rounded Director of Manufacturing
Key leader within the Operations space!
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Industrial Automation company with a outstanding internal infrastructure who is currently adding to their team due to rapid growth.
Responsibilities of the Director of Opearations include:
- Leads / supports technology projects (New Product Development / Technology).
- Full responsibility of the P&L
- Supports Manufacturing in delivering quality product to the customer on time.
- Analyzes technical manufacturing problems provides solutions to maintain efficient flow of product.
- Analyzes manufacturing problems and customer issues related to design, process and function, and interfaces with all aspects of engineering personnel to give prompt corrective solutions.
- Implement and monitor cost savings initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing efforts
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Operations should have the following:
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Ops, or Manufacturing; Master's or MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in a Operations/Manufacturing Leadership role desired
- Prior experience in Medical Device Manufacturing
- Strong Lean Methodologies, continuous improvement background (Certification is a major plus)
- Experience with DMAIC
- Project Management Certification is also a plus
- Dynamic personality, high energy!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing team with executive exposure
- Great career progression opportunities