Director of Operations - Food Programs
Well known Non Profit organisation based in Manhattan
Are looking for a Director of Operations to support their Food Programs
About Our Client
A well known, growing Non Profit organization
The role will involve working alongside the MD of Food Programs, on:
- Strategic planning related to program expansion;
- Financial modeling and tracking of program budgets;
- Establishing and supporting internal systems that will improve the operations and efficiency of the department;
- Grant management, including ensuring grant objectives are being met and assisting with funding applications and reporting; and
- Project management as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Ability to plan, monitor and manage budgets.
- Demonstrated ability in project management and tracking and advancing programmatic deliverables.
- Ability to articulate goals, objectives, progress in written form for grant applications and reporting.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement activities appropriate to the advancement of organizational goals.
- Strong oral and written communication, leadership skills and the ability to work effectively with volunteer boards and committees.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with other individuals and organizations and operate with high a degree of professionalism.
- A high degree of organizational, program development, management, planning, human relations, reporting and evaluation skills.
- Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interest of the agency.
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with public presentations and operating with a high level of professionalism
- Experience forging and building relationships with community and government leaders
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package