Director of Operations
10+ years of experience in Production and Manufacturing Operations
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
About Our Client
The client is a leading global designer, producer and supplier of aircraft ignition system technology and air frame power solutions for use on commercial, military and piston aircraft in service today.
* Responsible for ensuring short and long-term capacity planning is completed by the materials and scheduling team. Leading the Operational planning process, working with each team to ensure production programs are planned and meet customer demands through the most efficient and effective flow
* Understand how to balance production in order to achieve optimum use of manpower, time, equipment and resources within cost restraints
* Oversee the development and implementation of capacity plan for cells, working with other functions as required
* Identify and recommend asset improvements and use of new technology in order to achieve improvements to production processes
* Oversee the implementation and sustainability of TPM. Program must be monitored for results
* Ensure regular team communication and ensure messages flow from senior leadership down to the shop floor
* Along with input from Human Resources, maintain accountability of staff and employees through reward and recognition programs and corrective actions
* Ensure participation of you and your team in employee engagement activities
* Responsible for financial results of that affect P&L and budget. Understand how production performance impacts on financial results and develop improvements to meet or exceed financial targets. Monitor and report on financial performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be responsible for directing, supporting and managing all direct operational departments of the business including but not limited to Operations, Production Control, Master Scheduling, Procurement and Maintenance. The Director of Operations is accountable for the overall ownership of all levels of the operations, ensuring that all operational departments reach their KPI's and budgetary targets.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, benefits, and annual bonus package.