Director Of Operations
Be a part of Senior Leadership in a great company
Great Reputation in the Market, large multi-million dollar projects.
About Our Client
Our client has been around since the 70's and has been expanding ever since. They are near $50M a year in revenue and seeking to add to their team as they expand. They offer a fun work hard play hard environment with a casual work environment and a strong internal culture.
- Participate fully in the development and implementation of all key business goals of the Company, supporting the culture and ensuring attraction, development and retention of top performing staff members.
- Partner with the President and executive leadership team to update the strategic plan.
- Partner with the President and the executive leadership team to develop and hold each other accountable to an annual plan and budget for the business.
- Cascade and drive Company goals and culture down through the organization.
- Integrate fully with the executive leadership team.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the executive team informed of all critical issues.
- Focus on the industry as it evolves, however laser focus on Construction.
- Participate on a non-profit board. Community involvement is healthy for the culture.
The Successful Applicant
- A history of performance in the Construction Industry
- Leads team members by example to develop critical relationships.
- The knowledge, skills and personal attributes needed to attain the results expected from a top performing Director of Operations.
- Develops People; Builds Teams
- Integrity and Ethics - Does the right thing
- Demonstrate a Sense of Urgency.
- Fosters Good Communication.
What's on Offer
- Car Allowance
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Salary