- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowance
- A chance to work for a giga-project in Saudi Arabia
About Our Client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian government entity that focuses on luxury islands that will consist of various hotel operators, luxury accommodation, private beaches, marina, golf clubs, beach clubs and various other luxury leisure assets. They are currently seeking a candidate managing in Front of House Operations. The role will be to run the operations and general management of newly built properties on the luxury islands. This will be a client-side opportunity (working for a subsidiary of the government).
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Offering operational input and working together with the pre-opening design and construction teams
- Work with project managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Hospitality management / Operational Management or related field.
- With a total of at least 5 years' experience in companies specialized in managing a cluster of high end / luxury mixed-use assets such as luxury accommodation, private beaches, marina, golf clubs, beach clubs and various other luxury leisure assets.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance to work leading giga project in Saudi Arabia