- Are you looking for a leadership opportunity within the manufacturing industry?
- It is a great time to apply to this growing, global company in Vermont!
About Our Client
My client serves a variety of industries including automotive, industrial, computing, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and medical. This company has customers all over the world and they provide the best products on the market.
Reporting into the Business Division Head, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the Operations Team including Production, Planning, Infrastructure, and Maintenance
- Manage day to day operations activities to ensure efficiency
- Make improvements to production efficiency, yield, and output by establishing best practices across operations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or relevant technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in an Operations or Plant Management role
- Team leadership experience
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- Semiconductor experience is preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership opportunity
- High visibility role
- Room to grow within the company
- Work for a highly reputable, global organization