- This is an excellent leadership opportunity with high visibility.
- Join this fast growing company offering competitive solutions to the market.
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in the non-hazardous chemicals industry. This company prides themselves on the exceptional customer service that they provide.
Reporting directly into the President/CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Advance efficiency and cost reduction through planning and utilizing resources
- Inventory management, supplier management, and logistics
- Manage import/export logistics
- Coordinate required volumes for delivery of raw materials
- Identify, build, maintain keep relationships with third party providers
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in production planning, transportation, in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Import/export supply chain and logistics experience
- Chemicals background preferred but not required
- Proven leadership experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- High visibility role
- Leadership opportunity