Director of Preconstruction - Healthcare - Chantilly, VA
Do you want to feel like you make a difference in the community?
Advance your career at a rapid rate!
About Our Client
My client is a well established general contractor in the healthcare industry. They are responsible for over 2,500 completed healthcare projects and ongoing work in over 30 hospitals in the Mid Atlantic.
- Established in 1961- over 50 Years in Business!
- Turnover $100 Million a year.
- ABC Of Metro Washington Award Winner
- Specialize in projects they feel offer them the best opportunity to have a lasting, beneficial effect on the lives of their communities which has allowed them to win repeated negotiated business.
- Among these important project are hospitals, senior care facilities, private schools, religious institutions, clubhouses and other selected commercial facilities.
- Project sizes range from 100K-35M
- Very passionate about work/ life balance.
- Fun culture!
The key responsibilities for day-to-day work will be:
- Lead, cultivate and further develop the Preconstruction Team and Division.
- Writing and reviewing pre-construction technical proposals.
- Manage the estimating team with regards to contract estimates and bidding.
- Conceptual estimating in a negotiated environment,
- Working closely with the Project Managers.
Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 48 hours of submission. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted promptly by Isaiah Bess for further discussion.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
- A proven background as a Preconstruction/Estimating Manager OR Chief Estimator
- Conceptual and Hard-Bid estimating experience.
- Experience with estimating jobs up to $35Million.
What's on Offer
Full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Base salary
- Stability- A ton of repeat clients!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Match
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term Disability
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick and Personal Leave
- Access to AFLAC (Accident & Cancer Policies)
- Access to Pre-Paid Legal/Theft Identity Protection
- Bonus Programs