- Strong project pipeline with growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
With more than 20 years in business, this well respected firm provides comprehensive solutions to customers across the the greater ATL market. They bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits.
- Work with project managers to develop conceptual and detailed estimates.
- Perform quantity take-offs of all construction systems.
- Solicit subcontractor pricing for budgeting and bid proposals.
- Scope and select subcontractors based on best value and project requirements.
- Record final estimates and maintain cost history.
- Support the development, architectural, and construction teams with preconstruction expertise including value design, costs, project schedule, procurement, and project pursuits.
- Train Estimators, Cost Engineers and Project Management staff.
- Provide direction for understanding project scope, market pricing, and available resources.
- Assist clients and developers with conceptual budgets of types. Capable of cost modeling using Uniformat II system costs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architectural or Management degree
- Must come with local knowledge of the Atlanta market and preferably the Atlanta Healthcare market.
- At least 10-15 years of proven experience in the commercial construction industry.
- Be able to understand construction means and methods, building types, and procurement methods.
- Have proficiency with CSI and Uniformat II work breakdown structures.
- Can perform thoughtful and accurate quantity take offs, and summarize data in a meaningful way.
- Can demonstrate deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel, OST, Bluebeam, VICO, Navisworks, and Revit a plus.
- Communicate proactively and effectively, focus on customers, and display a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
What's on Offer
- Extremely competitive base compensation
- Bonus plan incentives
- Benefits: Family Health, Car Allowance, 401 K matching and paid vacation
- All technologies paid.
- All adult education paid.
- Included in Executive Strategic Planning