Director of Product Management- Software - Boston
USD150,000 - USD170,000
Join a rapidly growing startup
Newly created role due to growth
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing software company located in downtown Boston. They offer an innovative workforce management software platform
- Providing short term and long term sales forecasts and presenting reports to management
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Comparing the companies products to competitor's products
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of Software Product Managment experience
- organized, strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working recruitment/workforce management software a big plus
- Bachelors degree required (Computer Science or engineering a plus)
- MBA a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Stock Options
- Bonus incentives
- Beer and cold brew coffee on tap