Director of Product Marketing - open source (remote)
Newly created role due to company growth.
Opportunity to define a new role at a well known company.
About Our Client
Our client is a disruptive series A cloud based developer operations start up.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop product marketing collateral such as website pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey communicating the value of the company.
- Participate and contribute to field and industry events as an evangelist and thought leader.
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the sales team and partners.
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Develop relationships with analysts and regularly brief them about our unique value proposition.
- Document and demonstrate value in analyst market research reports.
- Support the development of customer case studies and webinars that help to demonstrate the value for our customers.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-4 years of experience in product marketing with desired experience in the specialty.
- Technical background or good understanding of Application Development and IT operations; familiarity with Continuous Integration, Containers, and Kubernetes a plus.
- Outstanding English communications skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision.
- Data-driven, use data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings and open core software a plus.
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits.