Director of Product
About Our Client
Our client is a leading information security start up based in San Francisco. Their mission is to turn corporate compliance from a cost center into a valuable strategic asset that can stand toe-to-toe with the fast paced world of business.
A suitable candidate will have 10-15 years experience in performance of functions as a Head of Product Management. Will also have a proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios, and working with SaaS product lines. Also, candidates will need to show that they have had experience in thought leadership in order to be better positioned to drive and inspire such a large and important department.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience delivering big data platforms for leading technology companies
- Generalist and self-starter able to work well independently as well as in various team settings
- Intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn new skills, and ability to contribute ideas
- Excited by analytical problems and new challenges
- Eager to work in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits.