- Top Global Media Company
- Seeking Director of Program Management
About Our Client
Our client is dynamic streaming service from one of the most well-known global media companies. This is more than just a job - it is a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique candidates that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, TV, movies and more.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Build and maintain relationships with the business sponsors, understanding their goals and motivations, and shaping the technology road map to meet these business objectives.
- Coach and mentor the team to ensure a consistently high performance across the portfolio.
- Establish appropriate governance, ensuring key stakeholders are identified and appropriately engaged, and clear decision-making process in place.
- Work with engineering teams across the organization, and the Technology PMO, to ensure that the committed road map and pipeline are well articulated, understood and managed against available capacity.
- Strive for continuous improvement in our processes and procedures, propose and implement changes to ensure a productive and efficient organization, in partnership with the wider team.
- Lead the initiation and shaping phase of the program working closely with architects and analysts, coordinate input from business areas and drive the solution definition.
- Ensure regular reporting of status across all programs and projects, establishing the right controls within the team to ensure accurate status, pro-active risk management and robust plans.· Partner with product teams and customer experience delivery partners to manage the successful delivery of analytics and measurement technology across Peacocks larger delivery portfolio
- Ensure establishment of program plans throughout the life-cycle of the delivery. Ensure change is controlled, dependencies identified and risks & issues managed.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in technology or engineering a significant plus; relevant project or program management qualification.
- At least 7 years' experience in a program or project role, including 3+ years delivering complex, multi-work stream programs and experience in media.
- Track record of delivery utilizing internal software development teams in an agile environment.
- Broad knowledge of program and project management methodologies and techniques
- Solid understanding of data migration, management of unstructured data, dimensional and relational data modeling, data governance, ETL, and report creation and delivery
- Experience managing the software delivery process for measurement and analytics solutions such as Adobe, mParticle, Nielsen, comScore.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work and grow with a top universal brand.
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.