- Opportunity to work on outstanding projects including high-rise multifamily!
- highly reputable firm with a great pipeline of projects local in Denver
About Our Client
Office nationwide, with over $800M owned and under development. Company has a nice pipeline of projects in the Denver area and would like to bring on a Director of Project Management to oversee their Colorado projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Director of Project Management will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and directing project management operations as well as handle the strategic planning to meet organizational goals.
- Provide overall strategic governance for projects
- Establish methodologies to set productivity and quality targets.
- Oversee issues that may hinder project delivery/time-line.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Construction Director of Project Management will have the following experience:
- 10-15+ years of experience working as a Project Manager/ Senior Project manager at a developer or general contractor.
- Extensive experience overseeing multifamily projects.
- Candidates MUST HAVE Hi-Rise experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in construction/real estate/engineering realm
- Technically Savvy individual
- Exceptional communication skills will be required for this position
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Profit sharing
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Offer is negotiable and will depend on each individuals background/experience.