- A rapidly growing innovative automotive tech and sustainable energy company
- Looking for a Quality Leader with strong IATF16949 and tier 1 automotive exp
About Our Client
One of our best clients, which we've made several placements at, is an innovative automotive technology and sustainable energy company with a facility located in Providence, RI.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Successfully implement and maintain the successful certification of IATF 16949 at multiple sites
- Assist getting multiple plants throughout the US up and running
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Travel to customer locations to handle customer complaints and build relationships
- Completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Review all documents related to product quality
- Support the ongoing implementation and continuous improvement
- Responsible for assisting in staffing and training of personnel in quality
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering, Science or Related Discipline
- 15+ years experience within a quality function
- Complete knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF16949 required
- Multi-site leadership experience required
- Tier 1 Automotive supplier experience is highly desirable
- Previous leadership experience
- Possess critical thinking, active listening, judgment and decision making skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal with complexity
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.