- Opportunity to join a leading global Beauty and Cosmetics brand.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
About Our Client
Global Beauty and Cosmetics Brand
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop strategies to maximize sales and profitability for specific retailers (CVS/Walgreens).
- Fully responsible for the P&L for this account.
- Monitor and report sell-through and other KPI's to ensure success.
- Liaison with marketing and design to support key meetings, prepare appropriate materials, and prepare internal team to meet the needs of the customer.
- Assist in all aspects of customer support including on-site visits, clinics, online education
- Provide accurate forecasting at the customer and sku level.
- Develop strong, effective relationships with internal & external partners
- Schedule, organize and conduct key account meetings to present key initiatives, new marketing plans, and establish the buy.
- Evaluate performance of competition and implements strategy to increase market share.
- Liaise with marketing and sales to drive new launches and the sell through
The Successful Applicant
- 5-15 years of experience in a similar Account Management role
- Must have experience with retailers such as CVS, and Walgreens
- Experience within cosmetics, personal care, or hair care channels is desirable
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and qualitative abilities.
- Ability to influence at all levels within the organizations and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Track record in delivering sales results through creative programmatic selling.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic business partnerships.
- Ability to effectively present strategic concepts, as well as products.
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow through.
- Effective time management, planning and prioritizing skills.
- Strong understanding of excel, sales analysis, reporting and forecasting required.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and career growth