Director of Sales - Americas - Livestock/ Farming
Extensive travel across the USA
ROLE CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE USA.
About Our Client
My client is one of the leaders in the hatchery industry. They offer incubation and hatchery management products that are designed to help produce the highest quality chicks in a cost-effective way.
The Director of Sales (America), is a US based role that requires adequate sales management experience. This role will analyze business results to create better solutions for distribution and promotion strategies that will help increase sales.
- Analyze syndicated data to evaluate business results and identify issues/opportunities.
- Understand drivers of business performance, trends, and opportunities at the customer and channel level.
- Proactively pursue new distribution opportunities across categories
- Provide input on pricing and trade promotion strategies
- Develop sales presentations on current and new products
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build proactive cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization as well as with external partners
- Enjoy working in an innovative capacity, with the ability to work in a fluid and ambiguous environment
- 50% travel throughout the Americas; home-based anywhere within the US when they are not traveling
- Able to command and deliver structured communication to teams.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the succesfull candidate will possess the following:
- Sales management experience - essential
- Industry experience (hatchery, selling equipment to meat or poultry industries) - essential
- Fluency in Spanish - ideal but not essential
- 50% travel throughout the Americas; home-based anywhere within the US when they are not travelling
What's on Offer
- $150,000 base salary
- 30% bonus
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work from home when not traveling - can be based anywhere in the USA.
- "Director" title