Director of Sales (Publisher Development) AdTech
Help have an immediate impact with an exciting start up
Sell a product that is disrupting the market
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing international start up. Providing an enterprise SaaS content monetization platform that allows digital media companies to analyze user behavior and customized digital experiences.
- Account planning. Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales quota, grow our customer base, and increase our footprint with existing clients.
- Owning the sales cycle. Run the end-to-end sales process from identifying targets, prospecting and cold calling, responding to RFPs, scheduling, conducting, and following up on sales meetings, through price and contract negotiations.
- Presenting our value proposition and demonstrating our software. Be stellar at telling our story, well versed at explaining the value we deliver to clients and awesome at demonstrating our software.
- Collaborating. Work with Business Development, Sales Engineering, Client Services, Marketing, and sales leadership to identify, plan, strategize, and move deals forward.
- Process Stuff. Use HubSpot to log, track and maintain accurate organization, customer, deal, and contact activity records. Use (and contribute to) consistent sales materials, approach, and techniques.
The Successful Applicant
Book of business with media publishers (B2B publishers a HUGE plus)
3 to 5 years' experience selling enterprise software, preferably SaaS
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Strong negotiating skills
Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
Self-starter and committed to success
Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
Ability and willingness to travel (40 to 60%)
What's on Offer
- Offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Equity Options
- Flexible PTO
- Unlimited growth potential