Director of Sales
Excellent Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a late stage technology company with over $100M in equity funding. They have forecasted growth by 7 salespersons for the 2019 calendar year. Located in Manhattan, they are looking to expand their sales team and grow their market share strategically.
- Cultivate Pipeline. Lead generation is primarily driven by the sales development team; nevertheless, you will be responsible for managing and driving sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
- Showcase company value and solution. Companies are struggling to retain and attract talent. Become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through a product presentation, you will show how our client solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, and helps their company grow.
- Attend tradeshows and in person client meetings. You will be tasked with meeting with decision makers demonstrating product value.
- Close Business. Drive revenue by studying and navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- Act as a team leader/mentor. Showcase company best practices and lead by example for teammates.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ Years of experience selling into enterprise HR functions
- Proven track record of success in driving business through strategic, large-scale partnerships
- A process driven leader with skills in software, tech, and innovation
- An open personality, an agile learner, and self-starting capabilities
What's on Offer
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.