Director of Sales
Help have an immediate impact with an exciting start up
Sell a product that is disrupting the market
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing international start up. Providing an enterprise SaaS content monetization platform that allows digital media companies to analyze user behavior and customized digital experiences.
- Account planning. Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales quota, grow our customer base, and increase our footprint with existing clients.
- Owning the sales cycle. Run the end-to-end sales process from identifying targets, prospecting and cold calling, responding to RFPs, scheduling, conducting, and following up on sales meetings, through price and contract negotiations.
- Presenting our value proposition and demonstrating our software. Be stellar at telling our story, well versed at explaining the value we deliver to clients and awesome at demonstrating our software.
- Collaborating. Work with Business Development, Sales Engineering, Client Services, Marketing, and sales leadership to identify, plan, strategize, and move deals forward.
- Process Stuff. Use HubSpot to log, track and maintain accurate organization, customer, deal, and contact activity records. Use (and contribute to) consistent sales materials, approach, and techniques.
The Successful Applicant
- BA degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years' experience selling enterprise software, preferably SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
- Ability and willingness to travel (40 to 60%)
What's on Offer
- Offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Equity Options
- Flexible PTO