- Provides clear path of career growth within the Beauty/Cosmetics Industry
- Hybrid work opportunity, amazing health benefits, PTO and 401K
About Our Client
Committed to inspiring lives - starting with a focus on health. We believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns.
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others to thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities.
- Leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Strategize, negotiate & close business.
- Exceed quarterly sales quota
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Build and manage multi-tiered relationships with our partners to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Open to traveling to meet partners, attend events and conferences.
The Successful Applicant
- A high energy, organized, passionate go-getter who can keep up with our rapid growth within partnerships.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- 4+ years selling in Target/CVS/Walgreens with outstanding quota attainment history and track record.
- Discovery, prospecting, strategy and closing skills
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Two to four years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid/Remote Options
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k/Stock Options
- Gym/Commuting Incentives
- PTO/Holidays/Mental Health Days