Director, Software Engineering Manager
Experienced software developers will benefit from this tremendous opportunity!
Ability to take your career to the next level with a prominent team!
About Our Client
A medical/pharmaceutical research company that provides tremendous impact in the market they serve.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee and provide guidance to Software Engineering team in development, testing, delivery and overall architecture in an agile development setting
- Partner with other business teams, such as Product Development, to design and identify roadmaps to achieve goals
- Implement best practices and enforce standard Quality Assurance in delivery and deployment of applications
- Researching new technologies to present and implement into current and future application development
- Design and develop integration between platforms and applications; provide new functionality to meet business needs
The Successful Applicant
The Minimum Qualifications:
- Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong understanding in SDLC process and proven experience in owning and delivering applications
- Experience in SQL database and query logic
- Python experience required
- Ability to review C# programming
- Experience in AWS EC2, S3, Cognito, and/or Lambda experience
- Containerization + container management (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Experience in building APIs and RESTful APIs
- Comfortable with GIT and command line functions
- At least 10 years of experience in software development and application development
Experience in the following is a plus, but not required:
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Image Processing and Computer Vision techniques (ex., OpenCV)
What's on Offer
Competitive base and benefits provided based on candidate's ability for immediate impact.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Company will not provide visa sponsorship.