Director of Supply Chain Operations
Beauty & Cosmetics Company seeking a Supply Chain/Operations Director.
Must have ERP integration/implementation experience.
About Our Client
This organization has grown tremendously year over year and are now well-known across the beauty industry. They are an innovative group of talented people who are passionate about their brand. They pride themselves on their positive start-up culture!
The Director of Supply Chain Operations will be responsible for:
- Managing a team in production planning, logistics, and data/ERP management
- Purchase fillers and components needed for production and manage relationships with 3rd party manufacturers and vendors
- Manage inventory control and develop replenishment strategy
- Assist in the integration of ERP system across the business
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and work with finance to manage a budget
- Develop KPIs for inventory and vendor performance
- Build relationships with the 3PLs
The Successful Applicant
The successful Director of Operations should have:
- 8-10 years of supply chain/operations management within a cosmetics/beauty/personal care organization
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Experience assisting in the integration or implementation of an ERP system
- Experience implementing inventory management systems, KPIs, etc.
- Understanding of end to end supply chain process
What's on Offer
Base salary plus bonus potential. Medical/dental/vision benefits. 4 weeks PTO/Sick days. Office in Midtown Manhattan.